PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All personal data we collect on this website will be stored by us.
When you visit our website, we collect the following information:
- your e-mail address to ship your purchases to you, to inform you on those orders or information you have requested, to inform you on our products and services, or on upcoming events through our newsletter when you have explicitly agreed with this, or when you are already a customer and when you have shared your e-mail address with us
- your postal address to receive the orders you have requested, at the address you have given us, or for billing purposes.
- your telephone number to be contacted by telephone by our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested
- your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on our servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software provider.
COMPUTER INFORMATION COLLECTED
In accordance with GDPR law you have the right to be aware of the lawfulness of how your personal data is being processed. you have the right to:
- confirm that your data is being processed;
At simple request we grant access to all visitors of our website to all the information we have stored of them. A copy of the information that we possess will be provided free of charge. However, if the request is manifested excessively and repetitively, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee.
Request this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we we will do our best to provide requested information as soon as possible, however please note that we dispose of a maximum of 1 month to comply to your request.
You can call up your data, correct it and refuse to allow us to use your data to send information at any time by writing to email@example.com
Our store is hosted on Wix. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payments are processed through Wix Payments, Stripe and PayPal.
Wix Analytics Tools
We use Wix, together with its marketing, analytics and technology partners, to provide us certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, tags and scripts) tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your device/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties;
we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We only provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to completing your order (Stripe, Paypal and courier services such as Bpost). Such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
we may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our Users, employees, and affiliates.
or by separate post at Hubert Frère-Orbanlaan 502, 9000 Gent, Belgium